If you want your CBD usage experience to be smooth like a sweet candy melting inside your mouth, there is no better way than to take CBD in the form of a gummy. The hearty flavors and attractive shapes and colors that the gummy comes in make you almost forget that you are taking a therapeutic. The growing popularity of CBD gummies has encouraged many CBD manufacturers to introduce CBD gummies of different flavors into the market. If you want to try CBD gummies, buying them from the stores is not the only option. You can also make them at home. It is going to be easier than you imagine.
CBD Gummy Recipes
Here are two simple CBD gummy recipes you can try at home with a few ingredients.
This recipe would approximately make about 50 gummies. Before you start, decide the amount of CBD you want in each gummy and multiply the amount with the total number of gummies you are going to make. Suppose you want 1 mg CBD in each gummy. Then the total CBD required will be – 150=50 mg. If you are using CBD oil of 1000 mg strength with 25 mg/ml, you will have to add 1 ml of CBD oil to the recipe.
- 1/2 cup gelatin dessert (Its flavor is your choice)
- 1 tbsp of sweetener
- 1 ½ cups of fruit juice or coconut water
- Pour the coconut water/fruit juice to a saucepan and heat it over low-medium heat. It should not come to a boil. Higher temperatures can damage the terpenes in the CBD extract.
- If you would like to add a sweetener like sugar or honey, this is the right time. Whisk the mixture gently to disperse the sweetener completely. In most cases, the addition of sweetener is not needed because your gelatin and the liquid you choose are already flavored.
- Once the mixture turns hot (not boiling), add in the gelatin by whisking continuously. The gelatin should completely dissolve in the mixture if you want a homogenous mixture.
- Add CBD oil to the mix and mix it thoroughly.
- After all the ingredients in the mixture blend well, transfer the mixture into molds. The easiest way to do it maybe by using a funnel or squeeze bottle.
- Refrigerate the molds until they are set.
CBD gummy recipes do not have that many differences except for the flavors and liquid used in their making. Here is another CBD gummy recipe for you.
- ½ cup puree of any fruit of your choice
- ½ cup filtered water
- 8 tsp of unflavored gelatin
- 1 mL CBD oil
- In a small saucepan, add the filtered water and sprinkle the gelatin. Do not stir the mixture. Set it aside for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes stir the mixture well and place it over low-medium heat. The mixture will start turning thick at this point.
- Heat the mixture to about 165 and keep stirring throughout the process.
- Pour the hot mixture into the fruit puree and mix well.
- Add CBD oil to the mixture and stir well until all the ingredients blend well.
- Transfer the mixture into a mold and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After the gummies have gained the right consistency and shape, pop them out of the mold and store in the refrigerator.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies deliver all the benefits of cannabidiol even though it takes some time before we start to experience the effects. Here are some of the factors that make CBD gummies stand out among other CBD products.
Discreetness is a factor that every person who uses CBD regularly expects. Cannabidiol products that can be taken inconspicuously owing to their discreetness get a lot of attention. CBD gummy is a high-value product if you were to measure its discreetness. It can be taken while at work or while in public places without anyone looking at you with suspicion.
Ease Of Use
It is quite difficult to find a cannabidiol option that has an intake method easier than that of CBD gummy. By including CBD gummy in your daily routine, all you have to do is pop the gummy into your mouth and go on.
Longer Lasting Effects
It is not reasonable to take CBD gummy and expect the cannabidiol in it to kick in within a few minutes. Since CBD gummies belong to the category of edibles, it takes about an hour for the cannabidiol in it to take effect. However, the effects last longer on using CBD gummies as our system releases the cannabidiol into the bloodstream slowly.
Making CBD gummies at home is as easy as making a traditional gummy at home. The only factor that differentiates CBD gummy from traditional gummies is the presence of CBD in it.