CBD products are easily available in the US. Not the least, there are so many choices surrounding CBD that you will probably get what you are looking for. However, sometimes, you need to cook it yourself. Especially when there are different healthy CBD edibles recipes available. One of the popular and easy CBD food is Overnight Oats with CBD and blueberries. It sounds like a perfect dish for breakfast. The flourishing mixture of protein-rich oats, fruity blueberry, and calming CBD will give you an awesome start. Let’s look at how to make the delicious breakfast dish.
Overnight Oats With CBD And Blueberries Recipe
Here is what you need:
- ½ cups of a liquid like milk, almond, cashew, or coconut milk
- 150g oats
- CBD Oil (flavored or unflavored- as you prefer)
How do you make it?
- Take the traditional, rolled oats and pour the liquid of your choice.
- You can use fruit juice if you are someone who enjoys fruit juice more than milk. If you prefer milk, you can use normal milk, almond, cashew, coconut, or any milk of your choice. However, remember that the oats will absorb the milk and will taste like it.
- Add the blueberries before the oats absorb the liquid and stir the mixture.
- Add CBD oil and stir the mixture. You can also add any other fruit if you want.
- After mixing it for a few minutes, you can add toppings or flavor if you like.
- Place the mixture inside the fridge overnight and enjoy it in the morning.
- Make sure that you use a CBD dose recommended by your doctor. Although overdosing of CBD is not dangerous but it can be unpleasant.
Why Add CBD To Oats?
The many benefits of CBD make it a wonderful addition to food. However, you should ensure that CBD does not react with what you are eating. CBD is famous for its anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-stress, and anti-depressant properties. It is also used as a pain killer to help patients suffering from chronic pain. Having a recommended dose of CBD every day will help you remain focused and calm. It is advised to use only CBD isolates to infuse in food as it is usually tasteless and odorless.
The overnight oats with CBD and blueberries are just one of the many healthy and easy CBD recipes. You can find a variety of CBD dishes of different forms to fill your CBD recipe book.